My Don Juan climber is already producing some nice blooms. I planted this bush about two years ago and it is now climbing over our 6ft pricacy fence. Our neighbor noticed these and stopped by to check out the rest of our roses, they are all in bud as well.
- RT @PlantAStar: Jacques Ferare wraps up his #blog series with a look at florist roses in the garden. bit.ly/10K52gT #rosechat 1 hour ago
- Pretty! RT @modernmiagarden Look who showed up to the #rose party? Wooho! #rosechat #instarose #rosesofinstagram instagram.com/p/ZlPSdRSM16/ 1 hour ago
- Durable Gardening: Garden2Blog 2013, Learning and Growing durablegardening.blogspot.com/2013/05/garden… 2 hours ago
- RT @GreenSoil: #blooming bulb success in May feeding #MooPooTea from @sassynancy > manuretea.com/shop free S/H http://t.co/IxYAD5zgr3 3 hours ago
- RT @reddirtramblin: I think the Tides Loads of Hope is amazing. Getting your clothes clean is a huge problem after such a disaster. http://… 3 hours ago
Listen To The Latest Broadcast Of Rose Chat Radio