- #WordlessWednesday | @scoopit sco.lt/5o1e9x 5 hours ago
- A Visit with Knock Out Roses' William Radler | The Hortiholic | @scoopit sco.lt/8UZEdF #RoseChat 8 hours ago
- I long for the day when the lion shall lie down with the lamb... Hopefully they'll be roses...… instagram.com/p/Zonahei8wD/ 8 hours ago
- Doing well. Busy time for us. Hope all is well with you. RT @susanhemann @RedneckRosarian Hi Chris, how are you and your family doing? 13 hours ago
- Had a gr8 time! RT @bpl Thanks for visiting, Chris! @RedneckRosarian fb.me/25VKFOLuR #rosechat 13 hours ago
Listen To The Latest Broadcast Of Rose Chat Radio
This entry was posted in #roses, Alabama, Best Of Birmingham, Birmingham, Garden Tour, Wordless Wednesday and tagged Alabama, Birmingham, Birmingham Botanical Gardens, botanical gardens, Coral Meiliand, damask, Damask Rose, Dunn Formal Rose Garden, Fourth of, fourth of july, Garden Stroll, Hybrid Perpetual, lady banks, Lady Banks Rose, Marquis Boccella, nature, plants, Rose de Rescht, roses, spring, Spring 2012. Bookmark the permalink.