Autumn has arrived in Alabama. The days are getting shorter and significantly cooler. Our roses are gearing up for a final flush of blooms. The fall decorations are also starting to pop up and fall mums now grace the threshold to our home. When I think about all the changes to my garden that this growing season has brought, I can hardly take it all in. Roses in , roses out. I killed some, some died, we fought aphids, thrips, Japanese beetles and now round two with powdery mildew…. It’s all in a days work when you live in a rose garden and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Nominate Rose Chat Radio as your fav on @Stitcher Radio stitcher.promotw.com/?refid=emlawar… #Roses #RoseChat 47 minutes ago
- RT @agardendiary: 'Anna's Promise' new rose named for #DowntonAbbey 's Anna bit.ly/19U1Mrd #Roses #RoseChat 1 hour ago
- RT @agardendiary: Special ornament on our tree this year! #gardenchat #rosechat http://t.co/Rc2iBVuYNy 1 hour ago
- @gagasgarden @UFO4U beautiful ornament 1 hour ago
- RT @Rose_Chat: Roses created to commemorate the events of #9/11 #NeverForget #Roses #Podcast #RoseChat buff.ly/1f1tsM8 1 hour ago
Follow Me On Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Listen To The Latest Broadcast Of Rose Chat Radio