Autumn has arrived in Alabama. The days are getting shorter and significantly cooler. Our roses are gearing up for a final flush of blooms. The fall decorations are also starting to pop up and fall mums now grace the threshold to our home. When I think about all the changes to my garden that this growing season has brought, I can hardly take it all in. Roses in , roses out. I killed some, some died, we fought aphids, thrips, Japanese beetles and now round two with powdery mildew…. It’s all in a days work when you live in a rose garden and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- @BloominChick thank you so much! #gardenwalk 4 hours ago
- RT @BloominChick: #GardenWalk Wednesday Featured Tweeter 4/23: @RedneckRosarian wp.me/p3CbUL-11 via @BloominChick #rosechat #gardenc… 4 hours ago
- RT @gardening_greek: This is the sort of coffee that means I won't be able to feel my legs for a few hours 4 hours ago
- @nonmorris @DAustinRoses it is an exquisite beauty! #rosechat 5 hours ago
- @ReinhardtRose it's scary but somewhat rare in home gardens. Be vigilant . If you see it you'll know! 6 hours ago
Follow Me On Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Listen To The Latest Broadcast Of Rose Chat Radio