Autumn has arrived in Alabama. The days are getting shorter and significantly cooler. Our roses are gearing up for a final flush of blooms. The fall decorations are also starting to pop up and fall mums now grace the threshold to our home. When I think about all the changes to my garden that this growing season has brought, I can hardly take it all in. Roses in , roses out. I killed some, some died, we fought aphids, thrips, Japanese beetles and now round two with powdery mildew…. It’s all in a days work when you live in a rose garden and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- @sgray_sus @InstagramBham this is one awesome rose! 46 minutes ago
- RT @HappyCaterpilla: @RedneckRosarian @gagasgarden @SeedKeeperCo @agardendiary @HannasGarden Love roses and especially their perfume. Enjoy 1 hour ago
- RT @AllenOwings: Blushing Knock Out @HammondResearch. @PlantAStar @AmericanRoseSoc @Rose_Chat @RedneckRosarian #rosechat http://t.co/p3eak5… 1 hour ago
- Loved the blooms of 'George Burns' floribunda today at Hanna's Garden Shop #roses #instagrambham… instagram.com/p/m_YZdRi83_/ 2 hours ago
- Can I just say that 'Colorific' floribunda is one fabulous rose. Tons of blooms on this shrub at… instagram.com/p/m_YGN5C83k/ 2 hours ago
Follow Me On Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Listen To The Latest Broadcast Of Rose Chat Radio