After reading Steve’s post, a flood of memories came to mind of a time when we were young and foolish and moved to Georgia to accept a job. We rented a small house and the reign of terror began. We were terrorized by a band of squirrels that invaded the attic of the house. They chewed the phone lines in half. The Ringgold Telephone company came out and hooked up a phone to a pole outside for us to use until we could rid ourselves of the squirrel issue. It was a sign. We vacated the house and Petticoat Junction for a town that actually only had squirrels outside and not working for the phone company. Just had to share…..
- @FlowervineMom it is a volunteer in a bed of deep purple iris.... 5 hours ago
- “@BG_garden: @RedneckRosarian that iris is gorgeous ... can't wait to see more of your shares from the garden!” Thanks Bren. Love spring! 5 hours ago
- “@BigBlendMag: Have a Happy Wednesday @arynyoungless @madShana @RedneckRosarian @CFYetmen @baileynutrition” howdy all! 5 hours ago
- Could not resist this porker for the porch. Even better that he's covered in chalk paint! fb.me/3pq1VCsDE 9 hours ago
- The irises are showing themselves this week in the garden. Love this unusual color #iris #gardenwalk #gardening http://t.co/H9jmTMB6jj 9 hours ago
Follow Me On Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Listen To The Latest Broadcast Of Rose Chat Radio