After reading Steve’s post, a flood of memories came to mind of a time when we were young and foolish and moved to Georgia to accept a job. We rented a small house and the reign of terror began. We were terrorized by a band of squirrels that invaded the attic of the house. They chewed the phone lines in half. The Ringgold Telephone company came out and hooked up a phone to a pole outside for us to use until we could rid ourselves of the squirrel issue. It was a sign. We vacated the house and Petticoat Junction for a town that actually only had squirrels outside and not working for the phone company. Just had to share…..
- RT @RealMarkRHall: Be cool @HarryConnickJR, this ain't Dancing with the Stars! @JessMeuse is the real deal. @AmericanIdol #BuiltByBama 10 hours ago
- We are loading up on provenwinnersplants for containers #containergardening #colorful #plants #spiller… instagram.com/p/m367Tki8yE/ 10 hours ago
- Vigorous growing 'Benjamin Britten' shrubs budding up nicely in our garden. Love the color of the… instagram.com/p/m36W8Si8xB/ 10 hours ago
- Buds of 'Mary Rose' a terrific David Austin English rose yearning to blossom in our garden #roseChat… instagram.com/p/m35rHXi8wC/ 10 hours ago
- RT @sheilashrubs: Choosing Roses for your Landscape goo.gl/1uB4yJ #roses #gardeningtips #rosegarden #gardening #garden #tips http… 10 hours ago
Follow Me On Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Listen To The Latest Broadcast Of Rose Chat Radio