After reading Steve’s post, a flood of memories came to mind of a time when we were young and foolish and moved to Georgia to accept a job. We rented a small house and the reign of terror began. We were terrorized by a band of squirrels that invaded the attic of the house. They chewed the phone lines in half. The Ringgold Telephone company came out and hooked up a phone to a pole outside for us to use until we could rid ourselves of the squirrel issue. It was a sign. We vacated the house and Petticoat Junction for a town that actually only had squirrels outside and not working for the phone company. Just had to share…..
- RT @BigBlendMag: Have a Rosey Tuesday @Rose_Chat @RedneckRosarian @agardendiary @modernmiagarden @BG_garden @GreenSoil @PlantSavvy @gardeng… 3 hours ago
- @familyfoodie they are all very kind and like me are longing to see the first blooms of the year 7 hours ago
- Our neighbors finally get to see what's behind our fence. Workmen tore down our 20yr old fence… instagram.com/p/lZuU4PC82w/ 8 hours ago
- All Things Rose is out! paper.li/redneckrosaria… Stories via @modernmiagarden @NanciScarpulla 8 hours ago
- #RoseChat Biltmore Estate Rosarian - Lucas Jack - Mar 13,2014 goo.gl/fb/Kqzvl #gardening 16 hours ago
Follow Me On Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Listen To The Latest Broadcast Of Rose Chat Radio