At long last, the day has come. Spring has officially arrived! For the Northern Hemisphere, the vernal equinox occurred at 7:02 am ET this morning, Don’t know about you, but I can live with increasing daylight, warmer temps and the long awaited arrival of the first rose blooms of the season. I hope you’ll join me this spring as we celebrate the awakening of our rose garden.
- @BloominChick thank you so much! #gardenwalk 1 hour ago
- RT @BloominChick: #GardenWalk Wednesday Featured Tweeter 4/23: @RedneckRosarian wp.me/p3CbUL-11 via @BloominChick #rosechat #gardenc… 1 hour ago
- RT @gardening_greek: This is the sort of coffee that means I won't be able to feel my legs for a few hours 1 hour ago
- @nonmorris @DAustinRoses it is an exquisite beauty! #rosechat 2 hours ago
- @ReinhardtRose it's scary but somewhat rare in home gardens. Be vigilant . If you see it you'll know! 3 hours ago
Follow Me On Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Listen To The Latest Broadcast Of Rose Chat Radio