This is by far my favorite climbing rose to date. Produces tiny clusters of blooms is very disease resistant and is just plain beautiful. It was designated as an Earth Kind rose by the Ag program at Texas A & M University. You can listen to my interview with Dr. Steve George on Rose Chat Radio by clicking on the link.
- RT @BillsGarden: @modernmiagarden @RedneckRosarian Thanks for including me in such good company 47 minutes ago
- RT @HerbEnthusiast: #FF gardeners @TheGardenChat @reddirtramblin @ShawnMcCarville @NikiJabbour @FleurdeB @lewisginter @Maggiegrows @WDCGard… 47 minutes ago
- RT @HouseplantGuru: Really wonderful gardeners! #FF @BG_garden @rainforestgardn @RedneckRosarian @robbornstein @HandyHelen @Whadyacallit @j… 47 minutes ago
- RT @Julie_ARichards: Daily Garden Walk is out! paper.li/julie_arichard… Stories via @RedneckRosarian 47 minutes ago
- RT @rudebotanical: @RedneckRosarian First of the Monthly Rose (Old Blush China) Promise of summer. Good in a pot for winter conservatory ht… 48 minutes ago
Follow Me On Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Listen To The Latest Broadcast Of Rose Chat Radio