- #BiltmoreRoseTrials coverage continues next week on #RoseChat Radio with insights and analysis from Judges & Experts alike! #BlogTalkRadio 2 minutes ago
- @FrancisRoses 'Beverly' wins most fragrant at the Biltmore Rose Trials! Woot Woot! 14 minutes ago
- @CertifiedRoses Congrats on winning most fragrant rose with "Beverly" hybrid tea at the #BiltmoreRoseTrials 14 minutes ago
- Congrats to @PlantAStar for its win with 'Milwaukee Talatrava' at the #BiltmoreRoseTrials Woot! Woot! #RoseChat Radio An awesome Rose! 17 minutes ago
- @Jolen_Adams President of @AmericanRoseSoc shares about her Bling from the #BiltmoreRoseTrials youtu.be/fupKMQ5bHzg #RoseChat 17 minutes ago
Listen To The Latest Broadcast Of Rose Chat Radio
Category Archives: Don Juan
What a difference a couple of weeks makes in the garden. The warm temps (80′s) in March have caused our roses to begin early. I actually pruned most of my roses pretty hard this year and did not expect to … Continue reading
A quick video tour of our summer rose garden. We have about sixty roses under cultivation within the confines of our fenced backyard. Enjoy the tour. My apologies for the videography!
View other Wordless Wednesday participants HERE
> We are seeing a nice flush of bloom on the Don Juan climbing rose. The blooms are so pretty, producing good sized blooms that are the deepest color red. My little camera cannot adequately capture its beauty. This year, … Continue reading
> Knockout Rose Shrub Rose Blushing Knockout Shrub Rose in bud : Golden Celebration – David Austin English Rose in bud: Don Juan – Climber
> A few blooms from my garden this morning.Left to right Rear: Just Joey Double Delight Front Don Juan Dream Come True
> Despite a little rain, I was able to pick a few blooms this morning. Our roses seem to be gearing up for their second flush of bloom of the year. Most surprisingly is our Golden Celebration roses, they are … Continue reading
> My Don Juan climber is already producing some nice blooms. I planted this bush about two years ago and it is now climbing over our 6ft pricacy fence. Our neighbor noticed these and stopped by to check out the … Continue reading
>Sprayed all roses today with Ortho. I am seeing a little blackspot on the Golden Celebration shrubs, and quite a bit on the Don Juan climber. All others look very good.