- Pretty! RT @BloominChick Rainy Sunday #gardenwalk. #rosechat #gardenchat http://t.co/DrP3ViUxNf 56 minutes ago
- 10 minutes deadheading roses filled this basket of rose petals. #rosechat #roses #gardenwalk… instagram.com/p/Zgw3FHC8wh/ 1 hour ago
- RT @bszmurlo: Oh how I've missed you, my beautiful Medallion! #rosechat #nofilter @redneckrosarian instagram.com/p/ZggjETJT2N/ 3 hours ago
- Wow! RT @PZimmermanRoses ATHYfalaa. The big winner at #BiltmoreRoseTrials yesterday! #rosechat #gardenchat #roses. http://t.co/Y7nlhxT9IZ 4 hours ago
- @Stephen__Andrew great looking roses! #rosechat 4 hours ago
Listen To The Latest Broadcast Of Rose Chat Radio
Category Archives: Iceberg
October is here and our rose garden is winding down for the year. I’m not sure how many more posts we’ll have of blooms from the garden so I took a stroll this morning and this is what I found … Continue reading
It been a blooming week in the rose garden. Most of our floribundas are now in bloom, as are many of our hybrid teas. This is about two weeks earlier that we like to see them bloom. Most of you … Continue reading
This are the final flush of blooms on our Iceberg floribunda. I love the translucency of the blooms in the sunlight.
Not only are we seeing the deep rich hues of our dark colored roses, we are also seeing a spectacular showing of white roses this week. Pictured below are ‘Iceberg’ and ‘Moondance’ Floribundas along with blooms of ‘Pope John Paul … Continue reading
A quick video tour of our summer rose garden. We have about sixty roses under cultivation within the confines of our fenced backyard. Enjoy the tour. My apologies for the videography!
Happy Garden Blogger’s Bloom Day! Check out other garden bloggers photos at http://www.MayDreamsGardens.com It’s also Fertilizer Friday! Check out other’s who “flaunt their flowers” at http://www.TootsieTime.com
Dean Hodge, Consulting Rosarian Birmingham, Alabama TEN COMMANDMENTS FOR GROWING ROSES Keeping the biblical 10 commandments ensures a good and rewarding life. They are guides for human behavior. Also growing roses has established rules. These are: I. Thou shall have … Continue reading