- a bloom 4 u! RT @BG_garden Happy growing @RedneckRosarian - Hope you get out and enjoy the rose garden! http://t.co/awQ84Arl4q 1 hour ago
- #WednesdayWaves to my gardening pals!!!! #roses #garden @TheLittleAcre @lyn_ral @LynneNielsen7 @jchapstk 1 hour ago
- #WednesdayWaves to my gardening pals!!!! #roses #garden @AirbnbSuperhost @EdiblesMag @reddirtramblin @OfclGardenWalk @BillsGarden 1 hour ago
- #WednesdayWaves to my gardening pals!!!! #roses #garden @raedgardener @LagunaPonds @TeresaWatkinsFL @flwrpwr @TheRooApron @HouseplantGuru 1 hour ago
- #WednesdayWaves to my gardening pals!!!! #roses #garden @Tips4Trips @susancohan @TheGardenFreak @Seaglass67 @dripworksusa @lifeofsimplejoy 1 hour ago
Follow Me On Instagram
Listen To The Latest Broadcast Of Rose Chat Radio
Category Archives: Knock Out Roses
We grow just about every Knock Out rose in commerce today and I must say that a favorite has emerged in my garden. It is ‘Blushing Knock Out’. This soft shell pink rose is in bloom from April till late … Continue reading
I took a short walk through my garden yesterday and wanted to share it with you. Some great blooms still in the garden. Watch for a brand new rose coming out next year on the video. You might want to … Continue reading
Temps are still in the 80′s in Alabama. Hard to believe that we are already seeing the temps of summer this early in the year. We did have several days of rain last week and that has helped push the … Continue reading
Well here we are at the week of Thanksgiving and our knockout roses are still bloomin up a storm! Depicted here are the original red single knockout. I give them very little care and they just bloom like mad.
Our ‘Blushing Knockout’ is in its glory this week. By far it is our best performing of the 12 knockout shrubs we have. This rose has formed a very round and disease free shrub now standing almost 5 ft tall!
Happy Garden Blogger’s Bloom Day! Check out other garden bloggers photos at http://www.MayDreamsGardens.com It’s also Fertilizer Friday! Check out other’s who “flaunt their flowers” at http://www.TootsieTime.com