- The Best Of The Best is out! paper.li/redneckrosaria… ▸ Top stories today via @gardengeri @CowlickCottage 30 minutes ago
- Sweet! RT @maggietranquila Good Night Twitter. #ZenBar http://t.co/jU5nrtB6eN 8 hours ago
- RT @aCLTgarden: Same Rose, New Day acharlottegarden.blogspot.com/2013/05/same-r… #CLT #gardening #rosechat 8 hours ago
- RT @modernmiagarden: RT @cloverest: My single rose bush bloomed today. Lots of little buds - lots more to come. #gardenchat #rosechat… http… 8 hours ago
- Every rose has a story to tell. @BigBlendMag Garden Gossip Newsletter gardengossipmagazine.com/Rose-History.h… #RoseChat #Roses #BlogTalkRadio 9 hours ago
Listen To The Latest Broadcast Of Rose Chat Radio
Category Archives: Queen Elizabeth
Happy Garden Blogger’s Bloom Day! Check out other garden bloggers photos at http://www.MayDreamsGardens.com It’s also Fertilizer Friday! Check out other’s who “flaunt their flowers” at http://www.TootsieTime.com
Queen Elizabeth – Grandiflora Introduced in 1954 – Medium Pink ARS Rating 7.9
>Since the recent Birmingham Botanical Gardens Plant Sale, I have acquired several new roses.(2 from the sale) They are as follows: 1 – Old Blush – China Rose1- Climbing Pinkie3 – Sunny Knockouts3 – Queen Elizabeth – Grandiflora (In honor … Continue reading
>Just as I was about to leave for Tennessee to observe the Thanksgiving holiday, I spied one lone Queen Elizabeth rose. growing on a long stem, she looked as regal as her namesake. This rose was the very first Grandiflora … Continue reading
> It has been raining here for two days now. I was determined to prune this week come “hell or high water”, I never imagined the latter would occur, but it did. Just up the road, The Cahaba River is … Continue reading
> For some reason, I usually have my most remarkable blooms in the fall. This year is no exception. Pictured here are some favorites: Queen Elizabeth and Just Joey. My knockout’s are also putting on a good show.
> We are seeing some really beautiful blooms from our “Gypsy” and what I know believe to be “Queen Elizabeth” rose bushes.